Good food equals to good mood, goes the popular adage. Nothing seems to be more relatable than these wise words. Eating good food does more for your body and mood than you could ever think of. You must have experienced it yourself as well. When you eat your favourite food, you tend to light up. The mere sight of seeing the food that you want to eat on your plate makes you feel innately good and happy. You gobble it up all at once. Well, that’s a personal experience. Even scientific studies back your experience and claim that food does help increase serotonin levels.
Today, we will discuss all the good food that you can make at home or order online to keep your bad day at bay. As the title suggests, the recipes shared will be all about cream and cheese. If some waistline watchers think it would be unhealthy, then my dear friend, necessarily not. We will edify you on healthy recipes and healthy alternatives. Hang In!
- Cheesy Pasta: When its about cheese, the first food that comes to your mind is Pasta. Any form of pasta, spaghetti, macaroni, lasagna would do. We will share two cheesy and creamy recipes of pasta here, both healthy and tasty to eat
White Sauce Spaghetti
- Heat a pan and put into it two big spoons of ghee (Ghee is good for health)
- Add to it flour (Substitute maida with flour for health)
- Roast it until slightly brown and aroma comes from it
- Add to it milk and stir to avoid lumps
- Then, give it a good boil to make it thick
- Add veggies, spices, and herbs
- Finally add boiled spaghetti
- Boil pasta and keep aside.
- Take veg mayo and add to it veggies of your choice (Tofu, leafy vegetables, corns, and greens you like).
- Add black pepper and salt
- Add pasta and mix
- Smoothies: Summers call for refreshing and cold beverages. For the sake of your health, you should skip the caffeinated or carbonated drinks. To satiate thirst and keep yourself full, one should make flavourful smoothies all day.
- Soak sabja seeds overnight
- Blend any fruit of your choice for pulp. It could be mango, strawberry, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, or any fruit of your choice
- Blend yogurt with little milk and sugar. You can substitute sugar with honey or jaggery as well to make smoothie
- If you want it extra cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh cream won’t harm much
- In a glass, add sabja seeds, pour smoothie, and top it with fruit pulp
- Add chopped slices of fruits as well
- Quesadillas: The Mexican version of Indian roti. Your regular chapati made more delicious, creamy and cheesy. If your kids do not like to eat chapati or throw tantrums while eating vegetables, this is the perfect way to make them eat all without having them come to know what it contains. They will line up for more.
- Make your wheat chapati. Slightly bigger in size.
- Spread tandoori mayo
- Over the mayo, add lots of veggies
- And cover the veggies with grated cheese
- Wrap it and slightly shallow fry in edible oil or ghee
- Cheesy Corn Vegetable: Family members often get bored eating the bland vegetables everyday. They demand for something cheesy and delicious. You can make them a cheesy corn vegetable that is tasty to eat and healthy as well. Serve it with chapati at lunch or dinner. If you are left with vegetables the other day, make them toasties. Happiness will soar high
- Cut bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, corns, and any other vegetables you like
- Stir fry them on low heat in vegetable oil.
- Then add spices, tomato ketchup, pizza sauce. Stir in between to mix the veggies.
- Add to it Mayonnaise and cheese and give it a good mix
- Cheese Jar Cakes: Delicious is the word to describe these cheese jar cakes. No bake cheese jar cakes that you can make for yourself and your family members. They can enjoy it for a week, a spoonful at a time.
- Beat graham crackers or Marie biscuits into a fine powder using a food processor
- Add to it melted butter and set the layer in the jar
- Using a whisker, beat cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, lemon juice, sour cream and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form
- Now, add a layer of the prepared cream over the crackers in the jar and set it refrigerator
- Make pulp from your favourite fruit and add on top of the cheese
- Garnish as you like
You can also order cheesecake online and get it delivered to your doorstep via online cake delivery in Ranchi. Say cheese while you enjoy these.