Gold is a versatile metal. It can be worked into nearly every shape a jewellery artisan desires. It gives a very luxurious vibe and looks great on a variety of skin tones. Gold jewellery is a classic and will never go out of style.
People buy gold jewellery for a variety of reasons such as for the auspicious sentiment attached to it, as an investment, asset allocation, for the beauty of gold jewellery, for various festivals, etc. gold jewellery is an essential part of every woman’s jewellery box. If you’re looking to add some classic jewellery pieces that will stay relevant for a long time, it’s time to invest in some gold jewellery.
To help you with this, here are a few gold jewellery pieces that will never go out of style and are a must-have in every woman’s jewellery box.
- Gold stud earrings: A classic pair of gold stud earrings is an equivalent of a little black dress. They are simple and elegant and go with almost everything. They add an easy touch of sparkle to your look without getting overboard. They are a wardrobe staple and can be worn everywhere from meeting to the gym or the pool.
- Gold hoops: Another classic style of earrings that one cannot miss out on is hoops. Gold hoops are effortlessly stylish. Adding a pair of gold hoops is a fail-safe way of elevating any look. No matter what look you pair them with, gold hoops add instant polish and chicness to your look.
- Gold chain and pendant: Another gold jewellery piece that never goes out of style is a gold chain and pendant. They are delicate jewellery pieces that adorn the neck and drive attention to your face. A pendant is also a great way of exuding your personal style. You can also wear something meaningful such as your initials, your zodiac sign, etc. close to your heart.
- Gold bangles or bracelets: Gold bangles and gold bracelets are a cult favorite. They pair well with almost everything and add a certain charm to your hand movements. You can either adorn your hands with a single bracelet or you can stack up some bangles to make it more interesting.
- A gold necklace: A gold necklace is an essential. They are great for dressed-up looks. A more chunky style of gold necklace can add an edge to your look. You can also go for minimal modern gold necklace designs to add a hint of femininity to the look.
- Gold rings: Gold rings are a must-have. They adorn the fingers beautifully and are a perfect way to add some understated glam to your look. The simplicity of gold makes it easy for one to wear more than one ring without looking too decked up. A great way of styling gold rings is by stacking two or more gold rings together. However, when stacking gold rings, make sure you go for minimal designs.
Gold jewellery is the very best kind of jewellery to own. It is beautiful, sophisticated, and goes with almost everything. They are precious and worthy across all cultures and times and have a great value as heirloom. So, the next time you are looking to get pure gold jewellery, invest in these gorgeous and timeless gold jewellery pieces.