A long dress has always been considered a very special piece of clothing in a woman’s wardrobe. Evening outings, relaxing walks on the beach or in the park, home and casual looks, stylish knitwear options for the office – all this is the embodiment of femininity and elegance, as well as impeccable style. And, of course, such an outfit needs an appropriate “frame” – the right footwear for a long dress. In this article, we will try to answer in detail the question that worries women of fashion, with what shoes to wear a dress to the floor.
SHOES FOR A LONG DRESS
When choosing shoes for a dress to the floor, girls who are quite tall should be given preference to low heels or flat soles. It can be:
- ballet shoes;
- sneakers and sneakers;
But women with short stature, quite the opposite, need to choose a fairly tall combat boots women’s or wedge heel that will look good with a variety of styles and models. Perhaps the most common options in this case would be the following shoe options for a long dress:
- wedge sandals or low platform shoes so that the image does not look too heavy;
- Greek gladiator-style sandals, which can be both flat and low and comfortable heels;
- classic pumps – a traditional and always win-win combination;
- elegant stiletto sandals for outfits for special occasions.
Of course, the choice depends a lot on the type of fabric and style of your outfit. Nevertheless, as eminent designers and fashion experts demonstrate, it is not always necessary to adhere strictly to stylistic frames. A little experimentation and eclecticism will not be superfluous when creating the most spectacular and interesting ensembles
SNEAKERS AND MAXI: FASHION TREND
This season, like several previous ones in a row, the style called “casual” is especially popular with modern fashionistas. Such a fashionable trend allows you to successfully combine feminine long models with comfortable sports shoes and feel in such ensembles not only comfortable, but also really elegant. There are several directions you can create by swapping one outfit for a completely different one, such as sneakers and a romantic bow, or a casual wardrobe with comfortable sneakers. It will always turn out stylishly, interesting and slightly unexpected.
So, important rules on how to wear sports shoes under a long dress of republic womenswear:
- This combination looks most advantageous on tall girls with a graceful figure;
- such an ensemble will always look good on teenage girls, for their day it is the best choice for walking with friends and even first dates;
- if the model is as close as possible to the classic style, then sneakers or crosses choose neutral, not very catchy;
- bright outfits will look good in combination with a solid sports pair;
- one-color outfits can be diluted with colorful sneakers with a bright design;
- White old-school sneakers will perfectly complement almost any look from evening to flamboyant.
Of course, sports options are best complementing an outfit with a sports cut. A very popular and widespread image for the city among modern fashionistas. An excellent choice for everyday walks or picnics.
TRENDY COMBINATIONS WITH ANKLE BOOTS
Ankle boots are elegant demi-season shoes that look very stylish and can be an adornment of any ensemble in a wardrobe. To be known as a real fashionista, you should arm yourself with just a few rules on how to wear similar shoes to dresses on the floor:
- to create an elegant and not too flashy look – use ankle boots in delicate beige colors;
- picking up tights to match the ankle boots, you can visually lengthen your legs;
- the longer the hem of your chosen outfit, the lower the ankle boots should be;
- ankle boots should not be combined with evening dresses. Such ensembles will really look very unexpected, but at the same time – completely inappropriate;
- tights or socks should not be worn under open-toed ankle boots.