Planning and perfecting the present Instagram profile picture might seem to a great deal of work. But, if you are well-aware of the steps beforehand, this entire task won’t be that difficult at all to consider. Remember that the profile photo you have selected for your Instagram account will work out as your calling card. The first thing that users look at is this picture when they visit your account for the very first time. So, it is always important to get the picture right and with a positive glow to it.
There are some deciding factors that every Instagram user must follow for using a brand logo or even a self-portrait. Moreover, you must learn some of the tips on ways to click that perfect Instagram photo as the profile picture. You need to know about the dimensions and sizes of the profile pictures for the right choice. Always remember that your chosen picture must portray the right ideas and inspirations to follow.
The picture size and dimension to follow:
Before you even start planning the Instagram profile picture, you have to know that the dimensions to choose will be quite crucial. You want the photos to be clear and of high quality, to say the least.
- The photo displays 110 x 110 pixels on mobile phones and other portable devices, and on desktop, you will see it as 180 x 180 pixels.
- It will further display a circle. So, it is mandatory for you to upload a square photo with a 1:1 aspects ratio. A photo of around 200 x 200 pixels is always the safe size to consider while uploading for that clear quality.
Best ways to change the profile picture on this social media channel:
There are some simple steps for you to follow to add a new shot or just change the present profile picture you have. All you have to do is open the Instagram app first and then navigate towards the Instagram profile. Then, click on the edit profile under Instagram bio and then tap the “change profile photo” option.
There are some other options that will help you in changing your profile picture. You can remove the current profile picture and then import it from Facebook to use. Take a photo on the camera of a mobile device and then choose the picture from the camera roll as a profile picture. Once you have selected the desired photo, you will see a circle cropping overlay on-screen. Then move the picture around and zoom in to center it the way you want it. Once you get what you want, you will click “done.”
Once you have chosen the right picture, the next step is to buy Instagram likes. There are some reliable websites offering such likes. So, make sure to choose that purpose if you don’t want to get scammed.
Make sure to keep Instagram profile picture on the brand:
If you are focusing on business on Instagram, then you might want to check out the logo or the shorter version of it as a profile picture. It will help with the long-term brand recognition and will ensure that everyone who lands on the Instagram page is introduced to logo and branding quickly.
- In case your business is pretty personal, then you might want to use a headshot as an Instagram profile picture.
- It is because you are selling “you” on this social media platform, and you want to be sure that you are properly introducing yourself to visitors from the get-go.
Make sure that the Instagram profile picture is aesthetically beautiful:
It is important to note that the Instagram profile picture must match the complete Instagram aesthetic. It will work out as one lovely addition to a profile with the same feel and look like the rest of the grid.
- Make sure that you have edited the profile picture in the same way as the other images within your said grid.
- In case you are sticking to any particular color palette for the Instagram images, then you need to have that present in the profile picture as well.
- Just as your profile picture is a standalone photo that does not mean you can forget about Instagram aesthetic that you have crafted for your feed.
The picture on your Instagram profile must be evergreen to look at:
If your profile picture is of you standing in front of the Christmas tree, then that picture is not suitable for the summer months. Any new follower who plans to visit your account might think that you haven’t been active for the last few months because you didn’t change the picture. So, thinking that way, the new followers wouldn’t care enough to follow you and might even move back to some other competitors.
- So, in place of selecting any photo that is seasonal or just attached to any one-off instant or event, it is always important to choose an evergreen picture.
- Such pictures are known to stand the test of time because the background of the picture can be used in any season and won’t target any particular event, which was in the past!
- If you end up having one neutral background to Instagram profile picture, then you can use that photo for a longer span of time.
- It will further help you with your perfect brand recognition as the followers will then recognize the Instagram feed and profile photo as they thumb right through the Instagram stories and scroll down your feed.
- On the other hand, if you hold multiple handles on social media and you have changed the Instagram photo, you need to change the profile pictures on all the other handles as well to the same image. It will help you out to maintain brand recognition and consistency.
So, waste no time further and focus on the Instagram profile picture first, even if it feels not that important for you. Just get in touch with the best team, and you will get some clear-cut ideas on how to focus on the picture-perfect profile photo for your Instagram.