Are you looking for new ways to grow your brand? Or maybe you have already ready about the power of using custom printed stickers in your marketing, and you need some tips on how best to use them.
We’re here to help explain why you should be using custom stickers and how best to use them. We’ll also show you some examples of marketing campaigns that have successfully used custom stickers.
Let’s dive straight in!
Why are custom stickers important?
There are a few reasons why we believe you should use custom stickers in your marketing. Here they are:
- They have a low cost. This is music to everyone’s ears! Low costs = low risk and easy to just have a go.
- They promote scarcity. Scarcity is a fundamental driver of getting your customers to act! Brands such as Supreme are the masters of product scarcity, which drives insane demand.
- Stickers help to personalise products. Personalisation is big! And it’s getting bigger all the time. People love having their name on a product or knowing it’s unique to them. Why not get on this by adding custom stickers to your products!?
- Stickers look awesome! A beautifully designed sticker, or product label, can transform your product or its packaging into something that looks beautiful. This creates powerful, positive brand associations, which is definitely a good thing for any brand.
- People love free stickers. In fact, they go crazy for them! And because they don’t cost much, you can get your brand into peoples hand very cheaply, but with a premium perception – lovely!
A great example of stickers used in a marketing campaign
Coke’s ‘Share a Coke’ campaign added popular names on Coke products. Sales exploded from 1.7 to 1.9 billion servings every day as we shared Coke with our family or friends and posted on social media about our lucky find! The #shareacoke hashtag went to #1 as the global trending tag on social media.
Here it is in case you haven’t seen it before.
How can you use stickers in your marketing?
Have you ever tried guerilla marketing? Guerilla marketing uses alternative means of communication to get your message across to customers.
Stickers are perfect for guerilla marketing. See how some street cleaning and a heavy duty sticker leaves a memorable message for passers-by.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article. You should have enough knowledge and ideas on how to use custom stickers for marketing your brand. If you have any questions about getting stickers or using them, please leave a comment below.